POS-Point of Sale?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After much deliberation I have decided to go against having salon software for the time being.

However, I would like to introduce a till/pos system to record takings etc

Does anyone else do this? If so, who do you use?

Thanks guys

I use square ! It's great, it accepts credit cards , keeps track of cash transactions too , saves client info and can email invoices

After much deliberation I have decided to go against having salon software for the time being.

However, I would like to introduce a till/pos system to record takings etc

Does anyone else do this? If so, who do you use?
While we do provide POS within Salonlite and our desktop products, if you're only looking at POS I'd suggest that our software possibly does too much for you!

Out of interest, what's put you off going with specific salon software? I might be able to help if there's something specific that's concerning you.

I use square ! It's great, it accepts credit cards , keeps track of cash transactions too , saves client info and can email invoices

Square looks interesting, but unfortunately it's not available in the UK just yet.

Can you tell me more about square?? Is it in App Store

Looks OK but I don't need card payment, just require a cash till. Something to record all transactions

I had a look at it and also I don't need a card reader, I'm on the same boat as effleuragehair, any1 got any suggestions??

Has anybody used Vend? Does stock control, stock ordering too!!

It's Vendhq that can be used in conjunction with Timely.

Seems pretty good to me

Latest posts

Back