Positions for intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautybumblebee

Reaction score
sorry to ask but what is the best position to get the client into when waxing right down below by the bum?

Lying on their side, top leg bent and ask them to hold their bum cheek up for you , that's the way I was taught :)

I do up on all fours to do the crack, which removes the hair to where the bottom of the lips begin. If the client isn't having the crack done then I have them lay on their back like frogs legs and then lift one leg up towards chest whilst keeping the other one out at an angle.

I do all fours

All fours. I know some people balk at it, but it's really the quickest and most efficient way.

I have them laying on their back with legs raised to their chest. Like a baby having their nappy changed

I do all fours as well, but then i get them to lower onto their forearms, rather than staying up on their hands. They stay on their knees so their bum is in the air x

I'm exactly the same as flawless Beauty, so all fours but on the forearms not the hands x

Yes forearms, not hands here too.

Frog pose to do everywhere else.
Then I say
Bring your knees together and hug them tight to your chest so I can do this but round here.
All my clients hated the all fours position when having it other places.
As a pro I don't think there's anything wrong with it but I can get all the hair without doing it.

I've had it done on all fours and it felt like I was there for ages and my arms hurt

All fours ...client resting on forearms.... dipped back bum in air.....x

As I said above I have always done the all fours position, however after completing my Lycon training today I will now change my positions completely! I am now going to do legs up to the chest to wax the bottom and inside and then client on the side and raising her bum cheek to remove the top section.

Knees elbows and dipped back. So all fours. Lol. Xx

Latest posts

Back