Positions for lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I am going to do a course in lash extensions and was thinking about the client lying down to apply them.
Does everyone who offers them on a mobile basis have a couch, as I was thinking would it be possible to have the client lay on the sofa or their bed and me sit on a stool.
I dont really want to buy a couch due to storage reasons?
thanks

a couch is really ideal because its not a quick treatment, you are going to do your back in if your not in the correct position to carry out the extensions. You shouldnt really carry out a treatment without the correct equipment plus you wont look very professional doing in on someones sofa and looking at my sofa right now i would find it impossible to do a set of lashes.

Dont fancy crouching over a couch for that length of time. My back struggles towards the end sitting in the proper position

After I do my training in a couple of weeks I'll definitely be buying a couch. I would expect it if I had someone coming to my house for the treatment.

Yes I can see your point, when I do nails being in the wrong position I can end up with back pain.
I will definitely be purchasing a couch.
Thanks all
x

When I first started out I used a sun lounger and sat behind it on a chair but its not ideal. If you google massage table, about the third one down is a company called Sport and Leisure. They currently have a half price sale with the cheapest bed costing £60.00!! They are definitely worth a look and they also do free delivery. Good Luck x

Latest posts

Back