Post holiday blues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalou061987

Reaction score
Bored! Just got to work through the piles of washing! My fella has gone back to his, haven't got a client till 6pm... I am bored and have holiday blues! Went on a super short holiday and had to fit soooo many activities in that we were up and out early and not back till late... Now I'm stupidly bored! Haven't even got any money to take my daughter into town for a few hours lol!

I'm the same! Came back Wednesday night and have so much to do. Already considering booking another holiday in September ;)

I'm the same! Came back Wednesday night and have so much to do. Already considering booking another holiday in September ;)

Wish I could afford another! I'd be off!

I'm still on mine 🙈 but I'm dreading going home, come home early hours fri morn and back at work Saturday in the spa will be a busy day! :(

It's only gonna get worse for me as I'm back on the night shift tomorrow night after 18nights off! It goes too quick but will treasure the memories we made on holiday while I wish the hours away tomorrow night ;)

It should be the norm to have 2 holidays a year! ;)

I wish I was the same as you guys. We just got back on Sunday after being away 10 days and I'm sooo happy to be home even with all the catching up on laundry and spider hunting! After about 4 days I was ready for it to end. The husbands already trying to plan our next trip 😓

I'm happy to stay at home, although it's fun to see how others live. It's the getting ready and coming home that's bad. Oh and me have had a day of bad reaction in different ways since we got home yesterday. Which reacted badly with each other. But we are over it now. It's good to talk.

I don't even want to think about how long I have to wait for my hols :(
I have money but nobody to go with until then. They're all either self employed and can't get away or under the thumbs of their husbands grrr

I wish I was the same as you guys. We just got back on Sunday after being away 10 days and I'm sooo happy to be home even with all the catching up on laundry and spider hunting! After about 4 days I was ready for it to end. The husbands already trying to plan our next trip 😓

Aw no, where did you go? What was wrong with it?

Aw no, where did you go? What was wrong with it?

There was nothing wrong with it at all, we were away for my sisters wedding with all the family, staying in tel aviv in a stunning 5 star hotel with amazing food and great weather. I just missed my home comforts, the dog and my bed, and I hate flying so usually spend the holiday worrying about getting home.

Had a hellish weekend at work, to say it was non stop is an understatement. A holiday to look forward to would make me soooooo happy. Missed all the nice weather today. Good on you guys for getting away, and though the holiday blues kicks in remember and cherish the memories. Happy times:hug:

Latest posts

Back