Posting your own flyers!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine have come to so I know what I'm doing on Sunday! Lol. X

I'll be at the beauty show on Sunday LOL so no leaflet dropping for meeeeeee

I DO need to do it though... *sigh*

Let us know how you get on love beauty! I'm gearing up the courage to go again!!!

How has everyone got on? Xx

Can anyone give a rough idea of how long it takes to post these flyers? Like you can do 500 in a day or whatever? I have no clue!!

How long is a piece of string?

Seriously... if you live in a very built up area then you can do A LOT in a day... if you're in a more rural area then you are going to struggle to get a much smaller amount out. So if there are flats etc with communal mail areas you can do 20+ in seconds but where I am it could take you 15 minutes to do that many easily...

Could you do 500? Sure... location depending.

Yes Tinxy I realise now such a daft question !!

I am quite rural and lots on detached houses do just keep imagining walking up and down, up and down the driveways! That's my weekend then :D

Don't worry so much about how some people react.. This happened to me once and the guy put my flyer in the bin in front of me and said "Just another piece of JUNK".. so I just smiled at him and said "thank you" politely and moved on...
But I made sure I never go to that house again!

Also, make sure your leaflets have a value, something like a discount when returning the flyer so people are more likely to give it a 2nd look and actually read it!
Good Luck :)

Latest posts

Back