POW Video??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jogels

Reaction score
I am trying to master tha art of POW application. I am just faffing on myself for now and boy I am making such a huge mess. :irked: It is running everywhere. Does anyone have a POW upclose video or would anyone want to film your application. I don't think I'll ever get it!! Help. I know that Brisa has a POW which many of you use, so I think I've come to the right place. I hope you can help!

Thanks, I'll go take a peek at it.

also dont forget Carls collection of vid's

Does Carl have POW video? I didn't think he used gels. I know his l&p ones are cool.

Oh ok, to be honest i dont realy know what POW is. LOL
i know his vids are very helpful though.
I do gel, maybe i can help?

oh wait, is it paint on white?

If it is try using an orange stick with some cotton wool on the end soaked in polish remover for mistakes, apply very thinly to start with and practice practice practice:hug:

Oh that's right, I'll check out the Kupa site. Thanks.

oh wait, is it paint on white?

If it is try using an orange stick with some cotton wool on the end soaked in polish remover for mistakes, apply very thinly to start with and practice practice practice:hug:
I use a gel brush or an old L+P brush, dip it in NailFresh then swipe my smile lines, NailFresh contains ether and evaporates really quickly :green:

thats a great idea, thanks hun

Latest posts

Back