practice help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterbug

Reaction score
hi all, feeling a bit better today .
just one question i have, seen some of you talking about practice hands and fingers which is the best and wheres the best place to get one from oops sorry and what sort of price are they Please
thanks Rachael:)

glitterbug said:
just one question i have, seen some of you talking about practice hands and fingers which is the best and wheres the best place to get one from oops sorry and what sort of price are they Please

Hi Rachael,

Essential Nails sell practice hands, Creative do as well I think or you get one anyway with your kit if you train with Creative.

I have no idea how much these are ... sorry. Hopefully someone else will have this info for you.

xxxxx

They aren't cheap! I think they are about £150.00!

You can have a look on e bay though!! There might be some secondhand ones on there!!

HTH

They are really expensive hun. Like Rose said, if you train with Creative, you'll get one in the kit................well worth it.

If money's a bit tight at the mo, have a look on Geekbay, or e.bay. They're called hand trainers. Good luck.

Is there a cheaper alternative to a 'Nail Trainer'???

I've seen practice hands on eBay but I've always wondered how you get the nails off once you've finished so I haven't bought one.

Hiya...its not the same but if money is tight ...a couple of orange sticks with blue tack works wonders...its not ideal but better than nothing at all to practice on. best of luck hun xxx

i used a marigold filled with lentils and then tied it with a rubber band. glue nail tips on to each finger and cut them back. this is how i taught myself to sculpt. Its also great for practising nail art. ( although i got some strange looks in the salon when i was using it.
glitterbug said:

jordinaildesign said:
Here's a cheaper alternative to the training hands...

http://www.jordinaildesign.co.uk/index.php?cPath=36

7th Item down, also the next page for the hands...
Scroll right down for the fingers

HTH

How do these work?? Can you sculpt onto them or do you need to use tips?? How do you take them off afterwards??

TIA :)

All the questions i was going to ask. what does everyone think is the best option,can aford the more expensive one,even tho i am a single mum to 3. all help greatfully received. rachael:lol:

Latest posts

Back