Practicing lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicki~lee

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I want to practice on more ppl before I start charging clients full amount. How do I get clients to practice on? I would need to charge a little amount though to cover myself for a month or two
Let me know what you all think

Hi geeks
I want to practice on more ppl before I start charging clients full amount. How do I get clients to practice on? I would need to charge a little amount though to cover myself for a month or two
Let me know what you all think

Hi

Best thing would be to pick 2 or 3 friends or family you can trust and use those for your practices. You don't really want to be using clients or they may expect their lashes done cheaply all the time! If you've no-one else practice on your dad, your brother or your boyfriend. You can always remove them straight away.

Up your price a little for every 10 sets you do - you should be getting more on as you go along. By the time you've done 40-50 sets you should be in a position to start charging better prices and doing clients!

Good luck

As said above - start from doing friends/boyfriend's lashes for free. No matter if male or female :) You can always apply lashes to your boyfriend/husband, and remove them straight away after the treatment.
Also - you still learn, so you dont need to do a full set every time. If you know someone that has got 30mins free time a day - ask them for help! On the beginning, the more lashes you apply the better, no matter how many full sets.

Latest posts

Back