Praise to a creative staff member when ordering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
Just thought I would put apost up to tell others. I quite often get my stock if I only need a few bits and pieces from the Creative training centre, where the teacher has created a one stop nail shop for Creative customers.
I needed to do a large order some of which the local training centre doesnt usually stock so I rang Creative to place an order. I havent ordered over the phone before. I left a message and someone phoned me back not long after and I have to say he was very helpful and friendly and I came off the phone call smiling he also gave me free p&p and some free window stickers as some items I needed were not in stock but I found him very cheerfull and helpfull. It makes a nice change to have such friendly people on the end of an order line so just wanted to say a big thanks to that person and creative. It was a pleasure ordering from them. I think the blokes name was Mark so a big pat on the back is due there.:D

xx

It's nice to know that good customer service does not go missed. :lol:

I also had a good experience with a member of the Creative sales team when I visited the London OSNS last week, we went to London from Plymouth for the day to go to the Ideal Home exhibition and whilst there we went to the OSNS and after I had given him my name and address he offered to make us (us being me and hubby) coffee and he really looked after us. Hubby took the opportunity to sit and read his paper in comfort with a coffee instead of on the tube.

Well done to them all.

You know what Loo we are quick to complain about things, so it's so refreshing for someone to actually praise good work. I had a young lad serve me in Sainsburys once and he was so lovely and cheerful I just had to comment him to his supervisors. when I said I just want to comment about a member of your staff you could see them getting ready for a complaint, so when I was gushing with praise they were so surprised as people just don't bother to say good things.

Sassy Hassy said:
You know what Loo we are quick to complain about things, so it's so refreshing for someone to actually praise good work. I had a young lad serve me in Sainsburys once and he was so lovely and cheerful I just had to comment him to his supervisors. when I said I just want to comment about a member of your staff you could see them getting ready for a complaint, so when I was gushing with praise they were so surprised as people just don't bother to say good things.

I have to wholeheartidly [sp] agree. We never seem to b happy unless we are complaining.

aw thats nice, the creative team are great on the phones though, sometimes i speak to the leeds academy about marketing and things and there is a guy on the phone in the marketing office who is always so friendly and helpful,and he goes out of his way to answer questions, not quite sure of his name but he is a credit to creative!

Whilst were on the subject of FAB customer service...
I've had several conversatons with the CND phone peeps, mainly to Liz, and I must say they were all SO helpful and efficient! All queries dealt with, and quick!

And the ladies (all bar one!:rolleyes: ) at NSI tend to be very helpful too...
but CND are the best by miles in that area for me!

I ordered the mobile tech case with 30 polishes a month ago and I think my catalogue was an old one because a fair few were discontinued but the lady on the phone was very helpful in suggesting new similar colours so I didn't have to wait for the new catalogue and call back a couple of days later!

They arrived the next day too! :)

xxx

They are brilliant down there aren't they!! I broke my Brisa brush after having it a couple of weeks and they sent me brand new one free of charge! x

Latest posts

Back