Pre bonded hair extensions help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_mai

Reaction score
Hey geeks. Im hoping some of you more experienced extensionists can help with this one!
Iv been doing micro ring hair extensions for well over a year now and i am very comfortable with them. I decided to take up a pre bonded course last month for my finer haired clients. I loved it and learnt lots but have only had a coupld of ppl in since the course so havent had lots of practice yet, The one thing i am finding is my bonds after rolling seem really long! is this normal? what is it i am doing wrong. Im sure its something simple... any help would be great :)

On the prebonds you will find that they are far too long, cut them in half and they will make a lovely tiny bond.

Hey Lancashire thanks for the reply. I cut the bonds in half (down the centre to make tiny bonds for the side. Do you mean cut off the top of the nail tip? xx

Hi
Yes cut them in half width ways and then when the heat is applied they will make a tiny bond.

If you dont cut them and then heat is applied they go into a long bond which isnt really good for your any clients hair.

Latest posts

Back