Pre Course nerves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
Well, Tuesday 26th April is just about upon us, thats when i do my 1 day waxing course, am starting to feel rather nervous as I dont know what to expect:Scared: I have not been in a learning capacity for quite some time

alright relax,i was the same when i started my nail course in '09.i found that if i thought of them covering the basics then if they did more then more than i expected but if it was just the basics then it was what i expected....if you can see where i am coming from,if you expect too much then you'll be disappointed.BUT mainly RELAX
sazza x

P.S i suffer from anxeity/panic attacks so it was a way to keep them to a minimum especially when i got to the college first night

Last edited:
This may sound daft but don't worry about worrying! It's human and shows that you are keen to do your best.
I was TERRIFIED when I entered college to enrol for my City/Guilds but soon found someone literally frozen with terror and we looked after each other. After about a month we were swaggering in!
Good luck and enjoy!

You'll be fine...as with everything, once you learn the basics it's just practice, practice, practice....if you're anything like me, you'll be eyeing off everyones arms, legs, chests, backs etc wishing you could get them on the table to defuzz them :lol:

Good luck.

Don't worry, everyone will be in the same boat. I'm sure others will feel the same way as you. I love new courses as it's a great chance to chat to other people in the industry :)

Latest posts

Back