Pre pig in foils ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I have a client, base about 7, who has been having bleach lights, the look lovely but she wanted to go a bit darker for the winter, I did 2 to 1 alternate 6/7 and bleach, looked great when it was done but has very quickly faded out. Now I thought I heard this but thought I check it's right first! can I pre pig with a light swipe of red then go straight over with 6/7 all in the same foil ??? !

Yeah....I would recommend a swipe of mousse.... but a certain amount of the red might show through...so you might want to decide to pre pig with red/copper/ gold mousse..... I tend to go for golden.....it looks more natural if any shows through the colour

x

yep , it depends on brand what r better though , because clynol used to do a spray , and spraying a foil was a nightmare -even tried using a brush. May not hold any better but over time will give a better effect .

i do this with pre pig mousse,
squirt the mousse in a bowl and use a tint brush..easy then your colour over the top
i do like clynols pre pig mousses

Latest posts

Back