Pregnancy and mobile work!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi guys

I wondered if any of you mobile lovelies carried on lugging around your beauty couch while you were pregnant at all?

If so were you ok with it?

xx

Hi guys

I wondered if any of you mobile lovelies carried on lugging around your beauty couch while you were pregnant at all?

If so were you ok with it?

xx

Hi Rachy86,

I'm due in 10 days and still lugging my beauty couch around! That said, I know I can still do it and that I'm not straining myself. I genuinely do not find that I'm struggling with the weight, if I did I would absolutely not do it.

It's a case of each to their own I suppose. I wouldn't have been able to carry it whilst I was this far gone with my 1st child, so I didn't.

You know yourself what you are capable of.

Thank you Whimzee. That's reassuring to know.

Thank you for your reply and all the luck in the world for the birth of baba xx

I worked past my due date with my second baby mobile and at my home salon.
On days that I was struggling with my hips I would adapt, (do any brow or facial waxing with client sitting on a chair rather than carrying couch) or with my regulars ask them very nice to give me a hand.
But in general I was fine but if u feel in any pain or feel that you are pushing yourself to much then see if you can do couch based treatments at your home
Good luck :):thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back