Pregnancy spots!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noisysmurf

Reaction score
Hi

Can anybody help? Normally I don't have many problems with my skin but since becoming pregnant it is awful!

Quite dry all over really but lots of under skin spots around my nose and chin, some whiteheads now and again...
My chin gets a little flakey too.
My cheeks get blotchy and some little bumps as well..

I use a gentle face wash most days when my skin isn't sore and then e45 lotion (probably a no no but all I have right now)

Can anyone advise what products I could buy to help? I don't like going out the house anymore, my skin is so bad :(

Thanks
x

If you can find a salon near you which dose facials and go and get advice, they can have a good look at your skin and hopefully point in the right direction.
I find dermalogica really good.
It will be hormones so hopefully won't last.
I'm 40 and still suffer with my skin so I no how you feel xxxx

I'm a Elemis therapist and there are some amazing products you can use whilst pregnant for problematic skin so maybe google Elemis salons in your area Hun 😊. It deffos sounds hormonal, make sure your drinking plenty of water aswell. I'm sure baba will be worth all the pimples 🙊 and congrats! XxX

I'm a Elemis therapist and there are some amazing products you can use whilst pregnant for problematic skin so maybe google Elemis salons in your area Hun 😊. It deffos sounds hormonal, make sure your drinking plenty of water aswell. I'm sure baba will be worth all the pimples 🙊 and congrats! XxX

It does sound quite dehydrated aswell with you saying flaking aswell as breakouts so deffos try and drink plenty of water x

Latest posts

Back