Prep for IBX and price?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-Box

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I use cuticle away before applying shellac would I use cuticle away before applying ibx? And how much would you charge for ibx without shellac? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone got some advice :-( xx

I'm sure I have read that you are meant to use cuticle away after the ibx treatment there is a huge thread about it all xxx

I think the duo pack came with a suggested price for each type of ibx service. But for nail preparation, you would do as you would for shellac or any manicure. The cuticle area and nail plates have to be clean and clear of all cuticle, oil, and dust.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405524341.869565.jpg
Found this in the thread hope it helps x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405524315.951850.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405524315.951850.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 78
File/shape nail then do your IBX treatment. Afterwards you do your cuticle work. You need the nail plate to be as dry as possible in order to soak up and penetrate as much treatment as possible. I charge £25 for an IBX treatment manicure with VINYLUX or £20 without & just Solar oil, £10 for 1st treatment added onto Shellac then £6 at further appointments. Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi geeks,

I use cuticle away before applying shellac would I use cuticle away before applying ibx? And how much would you charge for ibx without shellac? Xx

You would use your cuticle away after you IBX treatment and the reason is you don't want the nail plate filled up with anything prior to application as it could block the IBX from penetrating.

Latest posts

Back