Prestige colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceecee71

Reaction score
I haven't used Prestige much but now that Angel Remy have discontinued their tape hair (with no notice to us) I'm going to try them again. The only thing is, on their colour ring all the colours look really warm. They're all like a pinky colour so I'm finding it really hard match any ash blondes. Anyone who uses them found this and any one got any advise please??

How long ago did you buy their colour ring? I've personally never ever been able to find a supplier that can even come close to the huge range prestige offer. They do have a couple of colours that have a strange tone but only 2/3..

Make sure you've got their most up to date colour ring & the piano/mix shade ring. They have plentyyyy of ashy colours
7b, 18, 24, 54, 54a, 84, 61, 66, m60/grey

On another note.. you'll love Prestige's tapes x

Thanks! They've been super helpful. I've ordered a new colour ring to check against the one I have, so hopefully it's just mine being old . I've had to take a guess at the tapes I need for Sunday. Fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back