Price change?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zawjaclub

Reaction score
Nail Geeks
I need advice. I have been mobile and not charging for gas. It is beginning to be too much. How do you tell a client about a price change? I have a appointment with her tomorrow.

I would honour prices for all clients you already have booked in but mention it during the treatment.
Explain to them they will be charged £X amount per mile or however you are charging it and it will be implemented from the next appointment.

You never know they might offer to pay from this appointment as it won't leave a sour taste for them at the end :)

Excellent idea. I keep telling myself I can't keep paying for the gas but I feel awkward saying something.

Implement the change of price from January 2017, put it on your FB / Instagram page or any other marketing tools you use, and drop it in when you see any clients.
Go for it and don't feel awkward about it - you deserve to be paid for your time x

I've just had a new price list printed.
I've changed the prices showing on my website and as clients are coming in I give them a copy of it saying "just to keep you up to date... starting from January "

One or two clients I specifically point out relevant price changes though - more out of politeness really.

As long as you give a lead in time you'll be fine

I always change my prices from 1 April as tax year changes and I get all my price lists made up in January and give them out too clients so they have plenty of time too get used too the changes xxxx

I'm changing mine from January and posted it on my FB page from October and have mentioned it to my clients at their appointment

Latest posts

Back