Price for women's centre?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megaone

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm in a bit of a spot, a was asked to put a price together for a women's centre, it's all voluntary at the centre but I was told I can charge.

The problem I have is the special I am doing this month they want but cheaper!!! Don't know what to say as I don't want to offend anyone.
I'm doing 20 min BNS & 20 minute Mini Facial €25 can't really go any cheaper can I ?

Any advice???

Are you usually mobile?

Just asking as if you are, & this is in one place maybe you could say you would knock 10% off if there are x amount of clients in one place as you would save fuel & setting up time. (Although your offer is a good one) is it specific that they want BNS & Facial? Or could you say add a file & polish (something that doesnt cost you too much or take up too much time) just a thought :) xx

No I'm home based, and yes they asked for this offer, see I'm doing this for to build my client base at the minute, so the offer finishes next week. Have to give them a price tomorrow lunch time but won't be doing this till next month.

No I'm home based, and yes they asked for this offer, see I'm doing this for to build my client base at the minute, so the offer finishes next week. Have to give them a price tomorrow lunch time but won't be doing this till next month.

Arrh so you dont save fuel etc :(

Did they say many clients can they get you booked in? Do you have a day that is particularly quiet? There is no point in giving your busiest day to work for less than you'd normally get.

Tough one. Id probably be tempted to say thats the price but il offer x included (something fairly quick & cheap) xx

I think I you can't financially do it then tell then that and suggest they try someone else x you will not be building up your clients if you are loosing money, you want clients who want to spend with you. This starts the relationship all wrong.

It's understandable that you want to help them, maybe offer to have a charity box in your salon or explain that when you are busier you will be able to do this kind of offer (if you want to do some charitable work) x

Last edited:
Thanks ladies for the advice, I just don't think I can cut the price any more, as much as I'd love to help, I got a message this morning to say it would only be one day a month I might be needed.

Latest posts

Back