price list questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty Dalton

Reaction score
Hi people, iam creating my new price lists and was wondering a few things i used to only sculpt (forever french) but do a lot of poppits now which i have been doing with white tips which i have never used untill now, have to say dont like rebalancing them using my white powder over the white tip so was thinking of using natural tips for my poppits and polishing a french finish on, so was wondering do you peeps charge more for pink and white acrylics and less for one colour? which means would you then charge more for a forever french rebalance than a one colour infill? also initial full sets would you charge the same price for a full set of french sculpts as you would for one colour poppits ahhhhhhhhhhh does that all make sense?

I do have a slight difference in price for the forever french and natural finish but only by £2
if you are going to painting the white tip on i would charge the same price as forever french
and yes i charge the same price for pop its as i do for forever french, same amount of products and skills but saves time for everyone so every ones a winner (especially your busy clients)

Hiya,
I dont use poppets or white tips, but I charge £35 for a new set of natural/pink sculpts, £40 for pink & white sculpts. Maintenance £20 for natural/pink and £23 for pink & whites. Not sure if that is any help to you,.....
x x x

Thanks ladies that does help me xxx

Latest posts

Back