Price list terms & conditions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80's Girl

Reaction score
Hi, I'm spending this evening updating and printing all my price lists, etc. (oh I know how to enjoy myself on a Saturday night!). I remember reading, but have searched and searched to no avail, about some special wording you should put on your pricelist. It was to cover you incase someone had an old copy of your price list with old prices demanding to pay less. Anybody know the phrase I am trying to find? Many many thanks :irked:

Maybe just put "price list effective from 2014" or something?

Maybe just put "price list effective from 2014" or something?

Yes I could do that I suppose. It's just really bugging me though as it was nice and legal sounding. Wish I could think which geek posted it! X

Yes I could do that I suppose. It's just really bugging me though as it was nice and legal sounding. Wish I could think which geek posted it! X

I haven't seen it actually hopefully someone else can point you in the right direction!

I haven't seen it. There's nothing they can do legally really I wouldn't thought if you have new price lists in your salon to hand.

Just as stated above say effective as of such and such date.

Maybe something like

Prices subject to change, please call or see website for most accurate/ or uptodate prices.

I'd have thought your local business gateway would keep u straight? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always write on any price lists, leaflets etc the wording E&OE. It means 'errors and omissions excepted'.

I have it on all my work. It means you hold yourself harmless if you make an error on prices or wording and you can change them at any time without any recourse.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Always write on any price lists, leaflets etc the wording E&OE. It means 'errors and omissions excepted'.

I have it on all my work. It means you hold yourself harmless if you make an error on prices or wording and you can change them at any time without any recourse.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, that was it!!!! Many thanks :)

Latest posts

Back