Price lists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nia7050

Reaction score
Wheres the cheapest place to order price lists online? Vista print? I do my own at home just now but they just dont look as good and professional as id like

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

Hi mine r from vista at the moment think thay r fine some times I think I depends on the design etc ,but its good because im not committed to a large amount ,i keep adding stuff to them ,have u tryed a local printer they can be really good now as thay r competing with online :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

U can get 25 from vista print to see if u like them that's the smallest amount

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hi we looked at vista print and the delivery was quite a lot where as the printing was cheap!
In the end we got Carl to design them and got them printed at sense creative and have been very pleased with the results !

We have herd that vista prints qual;ity can vary so I would say dont chance it

I used Saxoprint for mine, good quality and price is very good.:p

I can understand that budget is a big consideration- but be careful when going for inferior print. A badly designed, badly printed leaflet can have a really negative impact on your business (especially in an industry where we are selling "looking good"!)

My own choice would be www.sensecreative.co.uk which is a good balance of price and quality.

Or you can PM me about a new managed-print service I've introduced where we do all the design, uploading and donkey-work for you :)

I get mine from a local graphic designer. We got 5000 glossy A5 double sided price lists for £80!!! and they look awesome!

I can pass his details on if you like?

Craig

Sensecreative do 5000 double sided glossy for £69.00

Goodprint!! Brilliant quality!! :)

haha! I do realise, in hindsight, that post might look oddly competitive! Didn't mean it that way! :)

Really? I can't see those...just had a peek on the FairPrint website and it says 5000 x double sided A5 flyers are £89 (which is still quite good).

Are you looking on the trade account option? Because that's for companies that spend 10k a year on printing.

If you buy from fairprint via their eBay shop it's considerably cheaper than via their website.

I know they've had a price increase recently but I got 5000 A6 full colour double sided from them a few months ago for £45.

HTH

I use solopress, as they include free next day delivery as standard. I order them one day, and they come the next.

They're also very good with customer service.

Really? I can't see those...just had a peek on the FairPrint website and it says 5000 x double sided A5 flyers are £89 (which is still quite good).

Are you looking on the trade account option? Because that's for companies that spend 10k a year on printing.

Yes, really !

As the OP says you can buy cheaper through their eBay shop than you can direct (also means you have the benefit of PayPal protection and buy via a cash back site and you'll get money back off this!)..

Excellent quality and service. I'd have no hesitation in using them again

Last edited:
I get mine from a local graphic designer. We got 5000 glossy A5 double sided price lists for £80!!! and they look awesome!

I can pass his details on if you like?

Craig

Craig can you pass them to me please?

Latest posts

Back