Price matching request?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a cheek!

You did the right thing by not price matching, to be honest I would find that very insulting to be asked!

Thats the thing when you start doing some people an offer, they see what else they can get from you, like what she has just tried!

Although she may be lovely & you appreciate her custom, coming in 2/3 times per year & thinking about going elsewhere when you have already done her the cheaper price for her waxing for the previous 5 years, I wouldnt say she is a regular or loyal client!

I am like that too, stew on things & spend ages trying to think about wording replies etc, its horrible when people put you in those situations.

Tomme - that mad be laugh! Jokes aside, lets just hope you are not right as I could see something like this being a thing of the future x

What a cheek!

You did the right thing by not price matching, to be honest I would find that very insulting to be asked!

Thats the thing when you start doing some people an offer, they see what else they can get from you, like what she has just tried!

Although she may be lovely & you appreciate her custom, coming in 2/3 times per year & thinking about going elsewhere when you have already done her the cheaper price for her waxing for the previous 5 years, I wouldnt say she is a regular or loyal client!

I am like that too, stew on things & spend ages trying to think about wording replies etc, its horrible when people put you in those situations.

Tomme - that mad be laugh! Jokes aside, lets just hope you are not right as I could see something like this being a thing of the future x

Me too, won't be nice, especially battling with other close salons xoxo

Back