Price of body massage - mobile & treatment room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgobeauty

Reaction score
What do other therapists charge for Full Body massage?
I do my normal back massage,legs, arms, declotte, face, scalp & feet lasting 1hr 15 mins.
I'm mobile but also just taken on a treatment room and not sure whether the treatment room price should be the same as mobile??

As with mobile I'm travelling and using alot of petrol and theres setting up time etc !

Thanks for any help......

I charge £50 mobile for 1hr 15mins and when I worked in a salon for someone else they charged £50 too :hug:

If you wanted to charge more for home visits this would be acceptable as it is more convenient for you if they come to you at your treatment room and call outs should therefore be more as you have to make some extra effort.

Last edited:
weezie - you're so full of good advice! :)

Hi, I'm starting up a business too so I know it seems difficult to work out prices for treatments, just make sure your not under selling yourself other wise the cost=effort wont seem worth it and will leave you feeling disheartened. Maybe look at what the salons around you are charging?

Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back