Prices as a newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

☆Missy☆

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I hae recently qualified as a Gelish nail tech. I need to start my little business but haven't a clue what I should be charging as I am only just starting.
I was thinking £15 for a gelish manicure just as an introductory price and then price it at £20 once I have more clients.

Any ideas?

I think if that is what you want to do, then I would only make it £15 for the first application as an introductory offer then £20 thereafter for removal and redo.
If you are only charging £15 for your services for several appointments with people, then why would they pay £5 more later on ?

I think if that is what you want to do, then I would only make it £15 for the first application as an introductory offer then £20 thereafter for removal and redo.
If you are only charging £15 for your services for several appointments with people, then why would they pay £5 more later on ?

Thank you. I will be advertsing it as a introductory offer to the first 10 clients and £20 thereafter.
Im worried people wont be interested as everyone always wants things cheap or for free as I am finding it:mad:

I think every new client can be at the reduced rate, as after all you can justify the higher price with the next appointment as you will be removing the product first therefore taking longer. Just my opinion...good luck :hug:

I'm also new and qualified in Gelish.

I am doing a November offer of £15 with normal price of £20. I thought after that I'd offer a free mini bottle of Nourish (at the full £20 price) as this only costs me a few quid and am thinking that if they are using it and taking care of their nails they will see how good the system is.

Latest posts

Back