prices of price lists???!!! help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
can anyone give me an idea of how much they pay for price lists doing...ive got some quotations and the seem high and help would be much appriciated...they are double sided and 3 way folded...
pm me if you like
thank you

I print my own. I design them in publisher, print them on my very average Canon printer but use a heavy weight, satin finish paper and they come out looking all glossy and professional! I then just fold them myself.

Hiya - HAve you tried Vistaprint? x

i will try vista print, the quote i got made the leaflets over £1 per leaflet which seems alot they are good but its alot of outlay

I print my own. I design them in publisher, print them on my very average Canon printer but use a heavy weight, satin finish paper and they come out looking all glossy and professional! I then just fold them myself.
thanks for that it might be worth doing looking at the prices lol

I get mine from vistaprint when you just pay for the VAT and postage. Only problem is, you can only order 25 at a time, so its time consuming.

I've done this before too. I print them on 250gm white cardstock and they look very professional if I do say so myself :)

Have a go, what have you got to lose? The paper/card I buy is from my local ink refill center and it's £1 for 20 sheets, so even if you don't like what you have done, you haven't lost a lot.

HTH

Sarah. xx

hiya, not sure how many you lookin to get printed but i get 200 at a time, exactly as i designed them with my personallised logo and font etc for £59 from my local copy shop.
have you tried a local place near you? i might be wrong but with online sights like vista print i think you might have to have one of there templates instead of your own, also ive known alot of people that have ordered bulk from them with alot of spelling mistakes!
its always safe to stay local, also if you ever want cards, posters etc made they have your logos and fonts on their system so you can order over the phone and collect quickly xxxx

Latest posts

Back