Prices prices prices!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtney

Reaction score
hey girls,
im openin a salon in the middleton area and i dont have a clue what to charge for some things, i need any tips on opening a new business, im renting a floor from a friend,

how much to charge for hopi ear candles?
how much to charge for eyelash perming?
how much to charge for sienna spray tan?

and does any1 know where i can do a course for individual lashes and how much id be lookin to pay, thanks in advance you guys :) xxxx

look at prices in your area and maybe go a litle cheaper or see what products there using and if your are better charge more. Just have a look around, i dont know your area but get a few price lists and compare.

Take litle things into account like does your client have to pay for parking when they come, do you offer free tea and coffee, what your opening hours are compared to tohers, the products you use, the length of your treatment.

hope that helps a bit

x

hey :) thankyou for the ideas, the place i will be renting has a free car park :D so thats a bonus, there are only 2 salons near where i will be renting but i will take your advice and go look at their prices, products etc. hope it all goes well tho :) you've been a big help x

Latest posts

Back