Prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanned85

Reaction score
Hello all, i am trying to work out my price list for when i qualify and am wondering if acrylic is more expensive than gel and if so is it by much? xx

I dont think there is much difference in price , but work out your prices by competition in your area that should give you a idea

Hello all, i am trying to work out my price list for when i qualify and am wondering if acrylic is more expensive than gel and if so is it by much? xx

check out the "competion" in your area to find out how much people charge , then work out your price list from that x

I dont think there is much difference in price , but work out your prices by competition in your area that should give you a idea

I have never heard of any mobile techs around my area so will have to go check the salons, but then was thinking of petrol ect to add on to the prices but dont want to be more expensive than the salons :confused:

I have never heard of any mobile techs around my area so will have to go check the salons, but then was thinking of petrol ect to add on to the prices but dont want to be more expensive than the salons :confused:

Well, you won't have some of the traditional overheads of a bricks and mortar salon, even if you do have petrol and car expenses to pay for.

Latest posts

Back