Princess pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLH

Reaction score
Hi just looking for some advice, I'm starting to offer princess pamper parties which includes mini make over, nails painted, hair curled or crimped with glitter spray, face mask with cucumber eyes and party games and a mini disco, does any one else offer parties how much would you recommend charging ? Thank you not advance :)

Sorry meant in advance [emoji85]

I always take a £35 non refundable deposit to secure the booking no matter what package on offer. I have found this way you get genuine party bookings and no muck arounds!

Have a look at my website which is www.prettypamperparty.co.uk, I think I am about right for the area where I am. I offer lots of extras too. I am dead busy doing them, I've had 7 bookings in the last 10 days! X

That was really helpful thank you both :) x

take a look at my website under pamper parties (bottom) for info and price ideas. I am fully booked every saturday until Jnae and I only launched this side of my business in Dec!

Thank you Katie, I only just started but this last week it has really hit off, I was getting bit worried that maybe I was charging to much but looking at the websites I'm actually charging the same thank you for your help [emoji5]️

Thank you Katie, I only just started but this last week it has really hit off, I was getting bit worried that maybe I was charging to much but looking at the websites I'm actually charging the same thank you for your help [emoji5]️
it always takes some time and also it is January a lot of parents are skint from xmas.

I'm in the west Midlands and am looking into offering children's pamper parties, I currently have student insurance (studying Beauty) and have a current dbs check as I work with children in my 'day job' but what public liability insurance should I get to cover me to do this? Any advice from you girls would be much appreciated X

I'm in the west Midlands and am looking into offering children's pamper parties, I currently have student insurance (studying Beauty) and have a current dbs check as I work with children in my 'day job' but what public liability insurance should I get to cover me to do this? Any advice from you girls would be much appreciated X
Have you spoken to your insurers directly? Its best to call a few places. The Blackfriars group is good give them a call.

Have you spoken to your insurers directly? Its best to call a few places. The Blackfriars group is good give them a call.

Thank you for the reply, also do you mind me asking where I could look for templates for permission forms, does such a thing even exist?x

S
Thank you for the reply, also do you mind me asking where I could look for templates for permission forms, does such a thing even exist?x
earch on here that's where I got my template from :)

Latest posts

Back