Privacy, what's that?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsasix

Reaction score
Hey guys....do you ever feel like you have got no privacy....at all???!!!
Random question I know.
I was just about to put a status on fb about the weather lol but I know it will be answered with hair questions ....I had a lady inbox for an appointment on my hair page the other day and because I didn't answer back straight away she wrote on my wall....Inboxed my private profile ...text messaged me ...rang me....found me on Twitter ha!!! And I noticed another random person last night asking my neighbour on a buy and sell page to come and knock my door ha!!

Wow, lucky you that you're so so popular she can't do with out you! But it's a bit much!!

On a serious note, it sounds like you need a big old notice on your Hair FB page, saying, please be patient, I may be with clients so I can't always get back to you as soon as I would like, but I do check my FB several times during the day, and I will get back to you.

I think it's because everything is so quick and instant nowadays that you're never sure if you don't get an immediate response if the person got it.

I'm trying to find an android app that can be my secretary ...there's quite a few but there all American ....I just find it hard to get on there in the school hols with the kids being at home I find the only time is at stupid o clock at night

Put on your Facebook that all appointments must be made via a telephone call. I have 2 emails for appointments on my Facebook, and neither have or ever will be answered as its quite clear. I let them know I can call them back if they text if they are short on credit or worried about phone bills. I find it extremely rude and impersonal to text or email. Xoxo

I'm trying to find an android app that can be my secretary ...there's quite a few but there all American ....I just find it hard to get on there in the school hols with the kids being at home I find the only time is at stupid o clock at night

Blackberry used to have a app called drivesafe.ly that you could set to text back xoxo

I've tried everything...I'm a typical walk over kind of person...and yes the front door got knocked today lol ...I think some people just think we're robots with no home life ...we dont sleep eat or anything lol...I had someone ring my personal phone not long ago at about 1 in the morning ...I thought it was an emergency till they asked me to book a cut ab blow ...I soon hung up x

Latest posts

Back