Private investigators-can they read texts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or if you have a hunch sit down and talk? Ask them whats going on in their lives that would make them act the way tgey are

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Ideally, yes, of course. But if they deny it and then go on high alert, you will have nothing to prove it and may come away feeling even more insecure. Horrible situation to be in xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Or if you have a hunch sit down and talk? Ask them whats going on in their lives that would make them act the way tgey are

Definitely agree with you here , that's what I'd do anyway with my partner xx

She tried talking, she tried sorting it and he had been unfaithful before, even after she showed him tracking info he tried to deny and then finally admitted it and it had been going on for 9 months.

She decided she coudnt keep trying, he wasn't going to change, kids are grown up and have families of their own and now my mate is very happy.

It was a final thing after much thought.

I've been married for years and today got back from Dominican Republic after renewing up wedding vows, we've had ups and downs, but have always worked it out (never unfaithful and I trust him 1000%) but sometimes you just cant fix things unfort

She tried talking, she tried sorting it and he had been unfaithful before, even after she showed him tracking info he tried to deny and then finally admitted it and it had been going on for 9 months.

She decided she coudnt keep trying, he wasn't going to change, kids are grown up and have families of their own and now my mate is very happy.

It was a final thing after much thought.

I've been married for years and today got back from Dominican Republic after renewing up wedding vows, we've had ups and downs, but have always worked it out (never unfaithful and I trust him 1000%) but sometimes you just cant fix things unfort

Sounds like a broken relationship (your freinds). If I even suspected that Ed was capable of cheating on me then I woild know our relationship was flawed without the need to "prove it"

I no someone who was very clever about catching her other half in the act. He used to work 5 miles away from work and "was working late" a lot saying he's been to the office and straight home every day. She checked the mileage on his car and it was rotting up to more than 50 miles a day. So once she knew he was lying then she started tracking him more and found out he was having an affair

I find this funny given your name!!!

But in all seriousness I'm not a believer in just walking away. No wonder divorce rate is so high if people give up so easily!! Marriage is hard bloody work and I'm not saying I'd not walk away if my husband had an affair but I am saying that i would have to prove it before I made such a drastic decision to walk away - if the op friend feels she needs to prove it Or un-prove it (if thats a word lol) then that is what she should do. she can then make her future decisions on whatever she finds out.
There is lots of help out there for couples who struggle through rough patches by themselves

This is absolutely true. People need closure, I did anyway.

I've been here before, many years ago.

I installed a "Key Logger" onto my husbands Lap Top within 12 hours I'd thrown him out. Sounds like a dirty pair of trainers!! Oh well.

The mobile app mentioned earlier sounds perfect. X

I wish your friend Good Luck. Things always work out for the best on these situations x

This is a no go if they are at it. Lie to the ends of the earth they will.

Is this really what we have come to? This makes me so sad. Spying on the person you love and invading their privacy.
What sort of a relationship do people have nowadays that warrants this level of mistrust and dishonesty.
Love isnt a game. Its not about catching someone out or employing dirty tactics to ensure someone is true to you.
Love is abour being best freinds. Its about trust and respect.
"My partner would never cheat on me because he knows that I love and respect him enough not to cheat in him. If I ever suspected he was capable of it then I would question just how happy he was. Most importantly I would talk to him. I would certainly end a relationship if I discovered someone had me stalked by a PI or had spy ware put on my private phone and email!! "

"I may not finish a relationship if someone was cheating on me but I definitely would if they were stalking me and disrespecting my right to my own life and privacy whilst not trusting me."

Lol .... You've never been cheated on or Lied to I'm presuming on these comments ...
Believe me first ex I lived with convinced me i was imagining it as he would never do anything to split us up as 'He loved me so much' - and yes we did sit down and talk - turned out That was another lie ... !!!

Sorry once bitten and all that but I only trust 99% now ...
My advice go with your gut instincts they are usually right...!!!

This is a no go if they are at it. Lie to the ends of the earth they will.

Exactly. If they're prepared to cheat and deceive, most likely they will try to deny everything. The old saying about only being sorry you were caught rings true. People who would come clean after a heart to heart, or whatever, are in the minority.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lol .... You've never been cheated on or Lied to I'm presuming on these comments ...
Believe me first ex I lived with convinced me i was imagining it as he would never do anything to split us up as 'He loved me so much' - and yes we did sit down and talk - turned out That was another lie ... !!!

Sorry once bitten and all that but I only trust 99% now ...
My advice go with your gut instincts they are usually right...!!!

Thats a bit presumptuous of you. Yes I have been cheated on, that is why I got divorced when I was 24, but ultimately, it was a very flawed relationship and no body who is 100% happy cheats just like nobody who is 100% happy fits tracker devices on their partners phone. They are not a car or a laptop, they are not your property.
I am good freinds with my ex and do you know why he tells me he cheated? Because I didnt trust him, because I went on and on and on at him so he thought "hell, no matter what I do for tgis woman. No matter how much I love her, she doesnt love me enough to trust me

I am good freinds with my ex and do you know why he tells me he cheated?

Because I didnt trust him, because I went on and on and on at him so he thought

"hell, no matter what I do for tgis woman. No matter how much I love her, she doesnt love me enough to trust me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek[/QUOTE]

Sorry ... but cant you see its another lie to you to make it your fault hunni !!! ...

I still see my ex around we do the pleasantries of saying hi, he will sometimes even try to reminisce ... To my ans is yeah that was nice but when you were screwing someone else that wasnt nice !!! He'd still try to get me back 12 yrs later cause he messed up ... he is a serial cheat... !!!... Everyone after me he has cheated on, so it wasn't me at all ... So I even thank him for not only screwing around but screwing with my head too !!!!

.. And im sorry but its the Same s*** I listened to.... It Was because I didn't trust him.

I didn't trust him because I knew he had cheated and eventually I caught him out ... !!!

Sorry but once you catch them out with lies, and once you start remembering what they said to what really happened or where theyv gone etc you know it's a matter of time till it comes out ...
Sorry ... I'd rather forgive someone following me !!!!

I am good freinds with my ex and do you know why he tells me he cheated?

Because I didnt trust him, because I went on and on and on at him so he thought

"hell, no matter what I do for tgis woman. No matter how much I love her, she doesnt love me enough to trust me

Sorry ... but cant you see its another lie to you to make it your fault hunni !!! ...

I still see my ex around we do the pleasantries of saying hi, he will sometimes even try to reminisce ... To my ans is yeah that was nice but when you were screwing someone else that wasnt nice !!! He'd still try to get me back 12 yrs later cause he messed up ... he is a serial cheat... !!!... Everyone after me he has cheated on, so it wasn't me at all ... So I even thank him for not only screwing around but screwing with my head too !!!!

.. And im sorry but its the Same s*** I listened to.... It Was because I didn't trust him.

I didn't trust him because I knew he had cheated and eventually I caught him out ... !!!

Sorry but once you catch them out with lies, and once you start remembering what they said to what really happened or where theyv gone etc you know it's a matter of time till it comes out ...
Sorry ... I'd rather forgive someone following me !!!![/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. If he said its because you didn't trust him, that's Just another lie and a pretty poor one at that. Relationships go wrong.

Oh def ...
Some ppl can't be faithful ... Simple .., they just want the best of both ... And think they'll never get caught out.

You know when someone's telling lies ... That's when the trust is gone with the lies ...

Safe to say me & my oh are in agreement that we'v never done it and never would...
If I'm not happy I'd rather split ...

He often says that it's good job he does trust me in my job, texts, calls and out doing apts everywhere ... Lol ...
When i was 18 ... I have a friend who's mom had the home phone tapped .... Needless to say not only did she catch her husband out cheating she also listened to all our conversations too .... Ooppppsss ... (Never did tell us what she'd heard tho ..., lol .. )

When it gets to the point of a PI you know it's true but need the hard facts ... X

My husband has his own business for spyware & private investigators www.masterspyuk.com He has lots of gadgets & trackers etc... :biggrin:

My husband has his own business for spyware & private investigators www.masterspyuk.com He has lots of gadgets & trackers etc... :biggrin:
Nice to see that this response actually just answered the original question and nothing more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back