Pro Beauty Nail Comp Supplier Challenge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Does your product supplier support you in the PB nail competition room?

If so, lets recognize them, and if not, then why not? Most product companies are now giving more support to their nail techs in the competition room. They just can’t beat being able to tell the nail industry that their product is a winner! The Company Points Challenge is well sort after by the top suppliers as everyone wants to have the winning product.

They will be awarded one point for every competitor who enters any category. Last year this was won by NSI who had one of the most popular products in the competition room.

In the lead so far for this years title is EZ Flow, followed very closely by Creative/Sweet Squared, NSI and Young Nails.

So to all product companies and suppliers, please look after your comp techs, they need TLC, and in return, it could be you collecting the winning trophy for your company at PB in London in March!

To those who compete, i would love to know how much support you get from your product supplier? This points challenge was introduced last year to encourage suppliers to support you. Has it worked???????

I've only entered 2 comps but have never heard of this award before, I think it's a good idea if it helps the competitors out, as competition training doesn't come cheap.

Do the product suppliers simply depend on entrants using their products, if so, I think the award doesn't mean anything, it's just based on the points of the winners and the product they use.

Obviously you will be asking competitors which products they use but how can this award be backed up other than by the choice of the tech?

What a fab thread

I always like to make myself available before and after the competitions for our ladies/gents to have a chat and a bit of TLC LOL.

I must say however at the recent G-Mex competition I had a little chat with ladies/gent who use other products and hopefully given them the advise and support they needed.:lol:

Latest posts

Back