Pro beauty show in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya All,

I'm going down but will be helping my freind out on her stand........i will be on the nailorder stand if anyone wants to say hi.....it will be a fab couple of days
Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya All,

I'm going down but will be helping my freind out on her stand........i will be on the nailorder stand if anyone wants to say hi.....it will be a fab couple of days
Amanda
Oh i'll defo be looking you up!!! I always envisage you looking just like Lily and it will be hysterical if you tell me you've got short blonde hair!!!

it would be caz then shed look like me lol me
me and kel will def look u up at the show lily x

Carole Lindsay said:
Oh i'll defo be looking you up!!! I always envisage you looking just like Lily and it will be hysterical if you tell me you've got short blonde hair!!!
Well actually i have longe black hair and pale skin......................only joking, i have long blonde hair (brown underneath) but Herman does look like Herman :eek:

If you do a search in Chit Chat and look for "Something from Lily" posted by Debs you will see what i look like and if i someone else says i look like Kerry McFadden or Shelley from Corrie i will deck them:lol: :lol:
Amanda

I'm going to the exhibition - i go to all the trade fairs i can. I must've been to a few now...
I've got to get a few things - some pedicure/chiropody toenail clippers, some nail trimmers, a really nice manicure bowl and a nice exfoliating stone that i saw in the nailorder catalogue - Lily, maybe you could tell me if they will have the ceramic nail bowls with the grooves for each finger at the trade fair?

I also want to try a lot of different brands of polish so i can decide on the best!

I'm definately gonna be there, aren't we Caz, wouldn't miss it for the world. Went to the last one and got some great bargains. Just make sure you give yourself a limit, or you could spend way too much!! Or else say what the hell and go for it!!!

Bodacious said:
what do you all mean staying on the yacht???????
It's a hotel near the Excel centre................. A nice big yacht moored just outside............. looks brill and very posh..................
HTH

I will be there working on the All Things Nails/Shesto stand

Sunborn yatch hotel on docklands. not too bad pricewise(unless you single and have to pay bloody suppliment)!!!! Us carrotcrunchers up here have to have a treat sometimes!!!!!!! Is anyone else gonna be there on Sat nite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back