probing faults

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxkirstxx

Reaction score
what are the effects to the skin and follicle due to shallow insertions and deep inserions if any one has any ideas it will be great and where could i find information about it cause im struggling to find some
Thanx xxxx

Too Shallow..destroying hairshaft but not effecting root so ineffective treatment.
Surface burning which can lead to scarring and hyperpigmentation

Too deep..may pierce base of follicle and course skin damage and ineffective treatment.
Bruising and bleeding

shallow probing can result in the current not destroying the follicle (as it is not reaching it)therefore you may need to enter the follicle a couple/few times to remove the hair, possibly causing bruising, swelling.
You can also get little brown or red scabs if you probe too shallow, which will occur up to 12/24hrs after treatment, these will not be evident directly after treatment, although it may be abnormally red.Bruising will also occur if you probe too deeply.HTHs- thats all i can think of at mo, but i think theres more!:)

Gillian- you type much faster than me!:)

Latest posts

Back