Problem client-extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Faye

Reaction score
Hi all I've got a client who I've fitted fusion bond hair extensions for in march . I've done one appointment for maintenance which was all fine. But she messaged me on 13th of April to say her hair is ruined, the extensions are awful, they were only nice for one day ( the day I fitted them). I was so shocked I said I'll come round asap and take them out.she messaged back saying great but she wants me to get new hair from the supplier who she thinks should just give me some free hair on her word.i explained that I would need to remove them and send them back to the supplier with a letter to explain what has happened before any reimbursement can be given
She won't have them removed until she has new ones to put straight back in.so she said she wants to think about it for a while.after a few days she messaged back with loads of different ideas of what I could possibly do.i replied that they would need to be removed asap and returned. No reply.the next day I sent a message saying that I was concerned that this issue wasn't being resolved so here's a list of my appointments to have them removed and sent back . She said she'll think about it . That was on the 22nd of April. I have now(2nd May) just received a message from her saying she wants them taken out and some more fitting all on a Saturday asap.im fully booked every Saturday with weddings until 1st July . I've tried to offer evening appointments, she also wants me to send the hair back to the supplier as she wants a refund still . Please any advice on what to do as I'm at my wits ends with trying. Helen xx

Hi all I've got a client who I've fitted fusion bond hair extensions for in march . I've done one appointment for maintenance which was all fine. But she messaged me on 13th of April to say her hair is ruined, the extensions are awful, they were only nice for one day ( the day I fitted them). I was so shocked I said I'll come round asap and take them out.she messaged back saying great but she wants me to get new hair from the supplier who she thinks should just give me some free hair on her word.i explained that I would need to remove them and send them back to the supplier with a letter to explain what has happened before any reimbursement can be given
She won't have them removed until she has new ones to put straight back in.so she said she wants to think about it for a while.after a few days she messaged back with loads of different ideas of what I could possibly do.i replied that they would need to be removed asap and returned. No reply.the next day I sent a message saying that I was concerned that this issue wasn't being resolved so here's a list of my appointments to have them removed and sent back . She said she'll think about it . That was on the 22nd of April. I have now(2nd May) just received a message from her saying she wants them taken out and some more fitting all on a Saturday asap.im fully booked every Saturday with weddings until 1st July . I've tried to offer evening appointments, she also wants me to send the hair back to the supplier as she wants a refund still . Please any advice on what to do as I'm at my wits ends with trying. Helen xx

There's not much more you can do. You've offered her on several occasions to try to resolve the issue. Contact your insurer and explain the situation however I highly doubt that the supplier will be willing to do anything after nearly three months. This would be considered reasonable wear. I would contact your insurer see what they say and then contact her with a day you can do a removal if she still refuses tell her you've given her every opportunity to help resolve the issue and that she should now make all correspondence via your insurance company xxx

Thank you I will ring my insurance company now xx

Suggest to her removing several extensions and sending them to the supplier to test and you can take it from there if she is causing a lot of hassle at least then you won't be out of pocket of they say there is no problem. With the hair

Latest posts

Back