Problem with Suntana tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki@flutter

Flutter
Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone else used suntana spray tan machine? Got it, love it but now sprays speckles on client and needing to use a mitt to blend in and taking to long now. Customer service useless just want me to buy new machine at £250+ when Iv only had mine 1yr. Thanks everyone

oh no it looks so good. im defo gunna have to look in before i buy one now :(

I'm not exactly sure which machine you're talking about but I've had this problem once in the past and I took my gun apart and cleaned it and it works perfectly again x

I had the same problem. Suntana customer care useless. I sent it back for them to look at which cost me £25 then they sent it back saying there was no problem and it's just a "freckly" type of machine! They had no idea what settings to advise I use. I tried all settings and couldn't find one that worked. I stopped using their product and switched to nouvatan who advised me correct settings and it is now fine. It only ever goes a bit freckly if it hasn't been cleaned for a while

I think you have answered your own question, 9 times out of 10 freckly tan is setting / cleaning issue.
Give the applicator a good clean (taking apart if possible).
If you can adjust the motor pressure setting put it on medium - high. Low setting didn't get the flow I like when I had a Tanning Essentials unit.
Hope this helps :wink2:

Latest posts

Back