Problems with Angel Remy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyExtensions

Reaction score
Hi guysss!

Just wondering of anyone has had any problems with Angel Remy over the past few weeks? I usually sing their praises as their hair is gorgeous but since they've started have different lengths and double drawn ranges my clients seem to be complaining. I fitted a lady who usually has 180 bonds and loves her hair! This time we put 200 in and it seemed extremely thin. I've attached two photos (I hope) of the 180 strands and 200 strands BEFORE cutting for a more accurate comparison. The one with the white top on is the 200 bonds. I've contacted them and shown the images to them and the agree they look completely different but want me to remove all of the extensions and send them back for a refund. This means I will be using an extra 6 hours of my time to remove these and refit more Hair for her unpaid. What are people's thoughts?

Emily :) xx

Attachments

• 1411381106973.jpg
    1411381106973.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 1411381130254.jpg
    1411381130254.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 166
What weight were the strands? they do look different but I don't think most suppliers would offer a refund on that fact alone so well done to them for that.

Last edited:
They're supposed to be 1g strands but I'm 100% sure theyre not. What would you suggest the best conclusion is? I can't be out of pocket for the whole cost of Hair, fitting and removal it's just not fair when the Hair was perfect last time with less strands.

Emily :) xx

It looks ok to me, not as thick obviously but doesn't look bad, has the client asked for a refund or anything?

I wouldn't be happy if 200 bonds gave that final effect if I'm honest, esp when comparing it with the previous fitting picture. Did you order the same length both time aswell? It looks shorter this time around also.

I am surprised you have been asked to remove it all, I would have thought they could maybe dispatch you a couple of extra bags free of charge to thicken it out? That is if there is any room left in the clients head. An option for you maybe? At least will save removal time.

Has she washed the hair yet? Sometimes it's pressed and really thickens up after first wash. Also buy some digital scales, you can buy them on eBay for £5 then you can weigh a bundle of 20 or 25 strands before you fit them to make sure the weight is correct.

Latest posts

Back