Problems with new Gelish bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the new style bottle for top it off? The product is setting in neck of bottle and causing application problems? I regularly try remove the build up but it's a pain. [emoji45]

I thought I was the only one who didn't like the new design! I find the new brush tops too wide to comfortably hold onto...

I think it's due to the neck of bottle being clear glass. The old ones were brown glass and product didn't set in neck. I've written to gelish but no reply. I may have to change brands due to this [emoji21]

Where are you storing your bottles? Sounds like they are being exposed to too much light, either because of where they are stored, or the desk lamp you are using? Are you setting them down too close your nail lamp whilst curing?

That's a good point. I may have to re position where my bottle sits when I'm using it. Thanks for that, let's hope it makes a difference.

Sounds like it’s curing. My topcoat did this last week even in the old style bottle. But I had it near my shop window.
Cleaned up the bottle and moved them into my drawer and now they are fine xx

Good to know there is a solution [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back