Problems with Sienna X 12%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssherwoood

Reaction score
has anyone had any problems with seinna x 12%? I purchased a bottle and the tan isaint very dark. I would say it was more like a 9% after showering.

I dont find it much darker that the 10% tbh. I am thinking of changing brands because although I love the colour, the fade off can be patchy & the 12% and the 16% isnt that dark.

suntana 14% is dark and i love the colour. Although the fade off is more obvious if your not olive skinned. I thought i would try seinna x because everyone knows the brand. The guide colour for 12% seinna x is lovely but disappointing after showering. :(

I've tried Sienna's 12% and didn't like it, my clients didn't too so I use another brand for the 10 and 12%. I use the 16% in sienna x though and everyone loves it xx

I had the same with the sienna 16% really not as dark as I thought at all! Xxx

Hi all,

Firstly, your feedback is very much welcome. We aim to give all of our customers the very best products, and your feedback can help shape this.

The 12% is our second highest of the main range in terms of percentage, and one of our more popular solutions.

What problems are you finding? We also have a 12.5% solution available (which contains Q10). This may be worth trying as an alternative.

Kind Regards,
Adam
sienna X

Have you all done the sienna x training? I've Neva had any problems with the products and love them! So do all my clients, never experienced any patchiness, all tans have faded really evenly, if you have not done the training I would strongly recommend it x

Yeah Ive done sienna training.
My problem is the 16% isn't dark enough. I love the 8 and 10 for the natural looking tans but dont find enough of a different between the 10 and 12 and the 12 and 16 xxx

Latest posts

Back