problems with spray tan application!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzie27

Reaction score
hi geeks, this might sound wierd, and i usually solve my little problems by myself,
but lately when ive been having a spray tan, with my own booth, that my colleague does for me, i can see straight away that my stomach is not gonna take straight away,
this is because it goes a greyie, greenie colour on there straight away and just sits on the skin!!!!
where as the rest of my body goes a normal, lovely tan.....when i shower there is no tan left on this area...
i dunno whether any one else has experienced anything similar?
it feels like im becoming immune to the spray!!!!! lol
i dunno its a random question, but a shot in the dark none the less xxxx

The only time that my solution would go greenish gray was when it was out of date and than it would go off. No, I never had this problem.

it easy when u think about it could be that you sprayed perfume or lotion soap to this area thats why it turned green like when you apply tan to client and they got deodrant on it turns green if it was off it would all spray green check date

this doesn't sound like its a liquid problem as you would either have a oatchy tan all over or random areas where the tan doesn't take.
It depends on the manufacturer of the liquid...green/grey doesn't nessesarily meen the liquid is off.

ssumong you have tried another bottle of liquid and had the same results...you say this area on your body doesnt take.
It therefore is reasonable to assume that it is an application of the spraytan itself problem..I.E. you keep missing this area or more likley a body problem.
Do you perhaps over moisturise this area ...or does it rub more on clothing..or do you purfume/deoderant this area.
Are you on any form of medication or...erm preggers ???

this doesn't sound like its a liquid problem as you would either have a oatchy tan all over or random areas where the tan doesn't take.
It depends on the manufacturer of the liquid...green/grey doesn't nessesarily meen the liquid is off.

ssumong you have tried another bottle of liquid and had the same results...you say this area on your body doesnt take.
It therefore is reasonable to assume that it is an application of the spraytan itself problem..I.E. you keep missing this area or more likley a body problem.
Do you perhaps over moisturise this area ...or does it rub more on clothing..or do you purfume/deoderant this area.
Are you on any form of medication or...erm preggers ???

hi, its st tropez that im using and it think ur right, its not the liquid as it always happens!
im not pregnant as i have a coil, i suppose my belly rubs on my top but its not that as it looks wierd straight away......
how can medication effect the spray?
i dunno ill persisnt with it.......xx

Latest posts

Back