Problems with the wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cristianka

Reaction score
Hi
I've been using for more than 2 years the Azulene wax from Depileve especially for the bikini area, upper lip and under arm but since couple of months ago I can't use it properly anymore. It gets so sticky and doesn't come out from the skin and the strip gets sticky straight away on the other side. I changed the second pot thinking it was a problem with that batch no... I put powder talk on the skin before but still nothing. all sticky and not even half hair is coming off. I tried also on the legs and still the same problem. I've change nothing in the waxing routine and I'm so pissed off what can be the problem?

Attachments

• 302702.2.jpg
    302702.2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi
I've been using for more than 2 years the Azulene wax from Depileve especially for the bikini area, upper lip and under arm but since couple of months ago I can't use it properly anymore. It gets so sticky and doesn't come out from the skin and the strip gets sticky straight away on the other side. I changed the second pot thinking it was a problem with that batch no... I put powder talk on the skin before but still nothing. all sticky and not even half hair is coming off. I tried also on the legs and still the same problem. I've change nothing in the waxing routine and I'm so pissed off what can be the problem?

I have use a pink wax from Depileve that I found the same problems with. I usually would let the wax set for a minute before applying the strip and then it comes straight off.

Thanks
I will give it a try again toda
Will let u know if it works

Edit Note

Yep it did work
patience at its best
next time I'll ask my partner to come and blow

Latest posts

Back