Product purchasing in other Countries.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kffbass

Reaction score
I've read multiple comments in reguards to "having to train with certain products in order to buy them". It seems as though maybe, in Europe or areas other that the US/Canada that you have to do a manufacturers course in order to buy professional products? Is this correct? or am I mistaken? I find this interesting since you can buy any pro product in the US as long as you are a licensed practitioner. Also, it's very difficult to find training in specific products here, unless you go to a conference/convention.

Just curious, seems like other countries run thier standards a bit different.

Shiloh

I've read multiple comments in reguards to "having to train with certain products in order to buy them". It seems as though maybe, in Europe or areas other that the US/Canada that you have to do a manufacturers course in order to buy professional products? Is this correct? or am I mistaken? I find this interesting since you can buy any pro product in the US as long as you are a licensed practitioner. Also, it's very difficult to find training in specific products here, unless you go to a conference/convention.

Just curious, seems like other countries run thier standards a bit different.

Shiloh

It is because there is no licensing in Europe so the reputable companies have to make sure people are trained in order to buy their products. Simple really. Trouble is most companies just sell to anyone trained or not.

Thanks, that makes much more sense now.

Latest posts

Back