Product samples - how to best use them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiC

Reaction score
Hi All,

I qualified in facials a little while back and I receive assorted product samples with each product order I do and was wandering on how best to utilise these? Do you give them to clients who are considering retail purchase or give them as a bonus or have them on shelf for trials? The list goes on I guess but was wanting to hear what everyone does with theirs.

Thanks in advance :)

When I worked on a make up counter we were told to only give samples to buying customers and to give it in something they had already expressed an interest in for eg if they bought an eye cream but also like the night cream but didn't but it

Stick to just one sample per customer and explain how to use it and then follow up with them at there next appointment and see how they got on with it and if they said they liked it close the sale and say would you like me to add that to your bill today? Or something similar :)

Thanks for your reply. Most appreciated. It's how I've been using them so far and I plan on following them up next apt and hopefully closing the sale :)

Latest posts

Back