Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8lilkim8

Reaction score
What products do people recommend to use for acrylics??

What are you currently using or have done your training in?

Welcome to the forum. I see you are training with essential nails and understand why you would be looking at a different brand for when you finish your training.

There are lots of well loved brands out there and we all have our favourites. Some of the most popular are:

NSI
CND
Harmony
Young Nails
EZ Flow

You could look into obtaining trial packs from a couple of these and see which ones suit you best? Have a look at their websites and you will get a feel for which ones you think you like the look of, its just a case of trialing them to see what one is right for you xx

Welcome to the forum. I see you are training with essential nails and understand why you would be looking at a different brand for when you finish your training.

There are lots of well loved brands out there and we all have our favourites. Some of the most popular are:

NSI
CND
Harmony
Young Nails
EZ Flow

You could look into obtaining trial packs from a couple of these and see which ones suit you best? Have a look at their websites and you will get a feel for which ones you think you like the look of, its just a case of trialing them to see what one is right for you xx

I trained on essential nails dream gel it was a c*ap i am surprised i got a pass and i am it got us through the end of our course in college the gel never cured properly..I have started acrylics going on a training course soon and i am using nsi and i will be using nsi in the gels too it is a highly recommended system i love it i just need more practise i cant wait to do the course i will benefit greatly :wink2:

I use nsi l&p and I love the product, also has some lovely colours and glitters, I don't have any problems with it and would recommend.

Thank you! Is it best to buy off there websites or stores near yourselves that would sell them?? X

Nail angel are also official suppliers of nsi and it's free next day delivery if you spend over 25 pounds which is good for me as I only have funds to order a little at a time. They also habe some really good tutorials on there for all the nsi products nailangel.co.uk
Hth x
Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

Thank you will have a good browse on them x

Latest posts

Back