Professionails products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Hiya,
Just wondered if anyone knew if either of their two gel products was a soak-off, and if people had tried their coloured gel polishes?
Lol x

Hi Lol

No, they have to be buffed off if you need to remove them. Haven't tried the colours so can't help you there I'm afraid!

Just wondered if anyone had feedback on their products at all, for future reference?
Their catalogue just plopped through me door and I always like to know which ones to keep and which ones would be better on the fire :)
I like their range of coloured gels and the fact that you can buy packs of them that are 5ml jars rather than the standard 15ml. Also, they have a wider range of pink/blush shades in their gels including what I guess is the gel equivalent of the concept of flawless pink (it supposedly helps even out tone and covers minor flaws)... I know generally they don't make a big difference but was slightly disappointed that IBD only have a single pink (or a blush in their extreme french range, which is more expensive, for reasons as yet unknown).
Anyway, if there are any Pronails users out there, could you let me know your opinions on product/price/customer service? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back