Professional Beauty 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my badge today xx

I wonder what the prize is!!

If everyone receives one of these scratch cards, I can't imagine it's going to be anything spectacular....perhaps it's a discount against services or products?

I would like to go , but would like some company , I would prob be rubbish getting there on my own ! I live in Bristol

I want to go too, I'm in Bristol :)

Ill be there :D

But there better not be any non professionals roaming the halls (unless they are helping pro's to carry the bags!). Honestly, Pro Beauty is one of the better shows to prevent this.

I had all the info sent through but I just had gall bladder surgery n can't drive for ages! I had the info for Beauty UK in the NEC in May so I shall have to go to that one instead.

Has anyone received their badges for the excel show yet? I've registered twice and still nothing x

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine in the post today. Hopefully yours will arrive soon.

Has anyone else had a phone call asking if they were going? I had one last week. He was phoning in behalf of Professional Beauty and wanted to know if I was going to the show. When I said no, he asked me why not. I told him to mind his own business (going to see Liverpool play at Southampton! ). He then asked lots of questions about if I was planning to take on any new treatments. Very pushy and not very pleasant!

I have no doubt he was what he said he was, because of the questions he asked, just not done in a very pleasant way!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had a woman ring me a few weeks ago asking if I was going to the scottish pro beauty in edinburgh (i'm from newcastle- no idea how she got my number) so said yes, she already somehow had my home address etc & said she would send the tickets out with a copy of the beauty guild magazine. still havent had either or heard any more

..... And me!!! With all due respect it sounded more like a call centre abroad. The lady asked me loads of questions about my salon and who works there..... Think she was a bit disappointed when I said it's just me in my spare room!!! I've had an email with my e badge now so I need to print them xx

Hi, do sweet squared ever do any kind of offers on courses, at the beauty shows?

Booked my first course with them, already wanting to book more :) xxx

Hi ladies, I'll be going on Monday, am hoping to buy some of the new shellac collection that is launching-does anyone know if products are discounted?
I'm also getting some opi nail varnish for a client does anyone know how much this will be as I don't use opi at all!
Thanks xx

Anyone know if it's worth hair extensionists going?

Hi

Anyone know if it's worth extensionists going to this event? I have tickets but cannot make my mind up whether to go or not as it's quite far..

Hi

Anyone know if it's worth extensionists going to this event? I have tickets but cannot make my mind up whether to go or not as it's quite far..

If you look on the professional beauty website, you can look at the map and it shows exactly who is exhibiting.

I wouldn't know if they are good because I'm a beauty therapist but the hair section looks very small on the map xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all,
Does anyone have a VIP badge and know what the difference is between that and a normal pass. 2 of my colleagues have one but mine came through as a standard visitor pass... Visiting tomorrow and not much info on their website

Last year I was able to park and redeem the parking costs back. Does anyone know if this is possible this year and how I do it please.
Thanks xx

Hi all,
Does anyone have a VIP badge and know what the difference is between that and a normal pass. 2 of my colleagues have one but mine came through as a standard visitor pass... Visiting tomorrow and not much info on their website

From doing a little research, I think the VIP tickets entitle you to: VIP goody bag, access to any of the VIP lounges, free show guide and discount on seminars.

Thanks. Just managed to get a vip badge :)

Latest posts

Back