Professional Beauty 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Who is going to professional beauty this year at excel? I'm trying to work out if it's easier to part drive and part tube, train and tube or just drive the whole way... Any opinions? x

I want to so bad :( but I don't think I will. Last time I went we drove and got the overground x

Hi I'm thinking of going. I have never been before. Can anyone say how it compares to Olympia please? Also interested to hear about the travel x

This is a great show I go every year would say sunday better than Monday more products. If you go by train check about work on tracks as they always do it on a sunday so can be delays.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

We drove last time from maidstone-fairly straightforward from what I recall!

Hi I'm thinking of going. I have never been before. Can anyone say how it compares to Olympia please? Also interested to hear about the travel x

Hey, I prefer this to Olympia. Not sure why, just feel I got more from it last year. If you can get there easily I would definitely say give it a go!

Is anyone going to the Professional beauty show? I was wondering if I could take my mum so I'm not on my own?

Last edited by a moderator:
I take my husband. I register him a ticket as my partner. X

Nope. X

I would like to go , but would like some company , I would prob be rubbish getting there on my own ! I live in Bristol

Hi everyone, I'm definately going, I'll be working on one of the large stands. I'm going be train all the way from manchester. I'm staying on the Sunborn! Can't believe we've been booked on there! Have a great time everyone. See you there.

We're driving as we are staying in London for a few days, but I would drive even if going just for the day. It's so cold in February that it's so nice to be in a warm car and run in from the car park, compared to when I have done the public transport across London. I'm such a wimp with the cold!

I'm driving as I intend to buy a lot and I'm not doing the train!

I'm taking my sister who I just put was an owner of the salon. The think is I know they say it's a trade show unfortunately people still go who haven't nothing to do with the beauty trade as no proof is needed to book tickets,,, it's a really shame.

You need your husband to go to carry the bags or even better, toooooooo pay for everything for you

kezza* I totally agree when you say about people going to the show who have nothing to do with the beauty trade. Last year The Baby Show was in the smaller hall opposite & there were people from that show going into PB with pushchairs - it does state No Pushchairs for PB! Great show though, one of my favourites. :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so excited to be going. We are driving but only from essex. X

Has anyone received a scratch card with their badge? I did and have won a prize but can't find out what it is until the day 😁

Has anyone received a scratch card with their badge? I did and have won a prize but can't find out what it is until the day 😁

Same here :D

I haven't received anything how am I going to get in lol

Latest posts

Back