Professional Beauty Awards 2006 - Best Nail Tech/Professional of the Year 2006

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kathryn

Do you know what, i new about the two different awards and even spoke to Andrea about the different titles, and i have tried to be so carefull to get it right. I have corrected the start of the thread and it is now imprinted in my head forever. What a fantastic night it was at the awards, the team at work gave me a copy of an oscar statue for the best actress also, because my acceptance speech was so long!!!!

Sorry again.

I just would like to thank everyone on here for all of their good wishes also.

*********************Thanks fellow geeks*********** *********

Julia x

Many congratulations

Amanda x

Nail academy said:
Hi Kathryn

Do you know what, i new about the two different awards and even spoke to Andrea about the different titles, and i have tried to be so carefull to get it right. I have corrected the start of the thread and it is now imprinted in my head forever. What a fantastic night it was at the awards, the team at work gave me a copy of an oscar statue for the best actress also, because my acceptance speech was so long!!!!

I thought your acceptance speech was lovely!! Congratulations - from a fellow Merseysider - although I've moved to Oxford - everyone down here can tell where I'm from!!

Thanks Amanda

It just goes to show it does'nt matter how many times you go over in your head what you will say if you win, the best thing to be is just yourself.

As soon as i heard my name as the winner, everything was a blur, thank goodness there are lots of photos of the night to remind me. I'll have a go at trying to put one on my profile !!!

The champagne may have had something to do with it though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia x

Many Congratulations
Have you got an pic's of your work?

CONGRATULATIONS, WHAT A FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT

Well Done xxx

Love Caz xxx

Help !!! How do you put pics on your profile. I'm usually quite good on computer but i'm missing something here!!!!

Latest posts

Back