Professional Beauty Dublin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passion4beautyx

Reaction score
Thought id start a thread on the above event... Whos excited... I am! i just registered for the free trainning workshops :)

sent from my mobile :-D

Thank you! i was looking for a trade show for that time of year and couldnt find one thought i had to wait until march! Im def going itl be my first trade show.
Excited! x

aw you will love it! i went to the ine in london excel and had a great time.. warning obly bring money that your actually willing to spend lol... very tempting offers :)

oh just signed up to attend as a student :) exciting stuff! Now just to start college and convince somebody to come with me :o lol

I'm going :) I started a thread in the Irish geeks group a while back as I was so excited when I registered lol.
Does anyone know when our tickets will come?

i got mine 2 weeks before show.. but dont worry if you dont get it in post.. they email ticket too and you can just print it off!
i signed up for nail workshops :)

Oh I'm excited again now lol, I was going to bring my other half with me, on a scale on 1 to 10 how bored is he going to be lol? x

i personally prefer to go alone as i can go at my own pace and do as i like eg go back to same place i was 10 mins ago... when i was at excell there were cafes and stuff so id just leave him there lol.. unless hes really into it that is :)

whats everyone looking to buy?
im going straight to posh international to go mad with Gelish.. then over to Nsi for bits and bobs... then im doing 2 education workshops :):):) whhooop good times

Im sooo excited, it'll be my first trade show so Im not sure what to expect! Headed in with my colleague from the salon!! Ahh, have to start saving now!! Haha! X

Sent from my RACERII using SalonGeek

whats everyone looking to buy?
im going straight to posh international to go mad with Gelish.. then over to Nsi for bits and bobs... then im doing 2 education workshops :):):) whhooop good times

Which workshops are you doing?

Should we all have a geek meet? Xx

Im sooo excited, it'll be my first trade show so Im not sure what to expect! Headed in with my colleague from the salon!! Ahh, have to start saving now!! Haha! X

It's my first show too! Really looking forward to it but better get saving xx

there is only 2 nail workshops available so im doing both
-cover shoot nails
-swarovski toes (forgive spelling)
look on the professional beauty website to join any workshops

yes saving up is advisable lots of amazing deals and offers

I won't be staying down as planned now as I'm doing a training course on the Sunday but hope to get down for a while, otherwise I'll have to wait til next year x

where is everyone travelling from?

donegal x

Armagh - it seems my college class will all be going :) They mentioned today they would hope to take us all to it yeay!

I'm going :) bring my lil sis too as she is just starting a make up and nails course..have a feeling she's gonna be addicted!!

Im in Dublin anyway...cant wait! Going with the other girl from the salon..we're expanding our services so Im so gonna blow a fortune on products!!

Latest posts

Back