Professional Beauty Show Dublin 2014

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaLF

Reaction score
Planning on going to the Pro Beauty show in Dublin Oct 5/6 this year and wondering if anyone knows what stands are doing any offers. The last 2 shows I've been to Ive never been prepared but this year I want to write a list of what stands are doing what offers and what I want to pick up, that way I can be organised and head to those stands first, grab what I need then go for a wander. I already know flair are doing VAT free and Buttercup are doing 3 for 2 on uniforms.

Does anyone know if Sweetsquared are doing offers on Shellac or is it the same price as it normally is (I know we can't discuss exact prices on a public forum but is it worth picking them up there or just order online as usual)

Sweet squared do offers at the show, not vat free but they are great offers, but you won't know what they are until the day. The same goes for most exhibitors, you can check the professional beauty website for show offers but most companies will only reveal the prices and offers on the day.

Same as the poster below really they often don't say much about their offers and wait until they are revealed at the show unfortunately! I don't think shellac will be any cheaper but they usually do an offer like last year I think it was a free wall rack or something similar?

I hope it's better this year than last!

Btw I mean hope the show in general is better, not sweet squared :)

Great topic and how very timely of you to ask.

I have literally just published an article today all about how to prepare for conferences and events and what to do at the event to make sure you get the most out of your investment and time away from work. There is even a checklist to download and print off!

You can find the article here: http://salonbusinesssecrets.com/make-next-conference-event/

I developed the ideas in the article around Professional Beauty London in February this year so it should be perfect for all the SalonGeeks going to Pro Beauty Dublin or Pro Beauty North in the coming weeks.

There is a Part 2 to the article which I am just finishing now and should be up at the beginning of next week so check back then for the rest of the info.

As always I hope the information is useful and I always appreciate your thought and comments as feedback.

Adam

Great topic and how very timely of you to ask.

I have literally just published an article today all about how to prepare for conferences and events and what to do at the event to make sure you get the most out of your investment and time away from work. There is even a checklist to download and print off!

You can find the article here: http://salonbusinesssecrets.com/make-next-conference-event/

I developed the ideas in the article around Professional Beauty London in February this year so it should be perfect for all the SalonGeeks going to Pro Beauty Dublin or Pro Beauty North in the coming weeks.

There is a Part 2 to the article which should be up by the beginning of next week!

As always I hope the information is useful and I always appreciate your thought and comments as feedback.

Adam

I don't know what offers will be available but I'm working on the S2 stand so be sure to drop by and say hello.
I won't be in my gladiator gear though :green:

Thanks everyone! I was thinking they wouldn't reveal until the show, I've already written down all the offers on the pro beauty website, I guess I'll have to just wait and see!

Hi do you's know if any insurance companies be at the show? I'm going down to Dublin on the Sunday but trying to sort insurance - bit confused and thinking maybe better to wait to next week and speak to them in person at show if they're there

Hi do you's know if any insurance companies be at the show? I'm going down to Dublin on the Sunday but trying to sort insurance - bit confused and thinking maybe better to wait to next week and speak to them in person at show if they're there

AIT are always there with special offers :)

Thanks SuburbanDecay I'll look for them next week thanks 😃👍

AIT should be either right at tenge back wall or else out where the door is between Flair and ASU's stand. It took me ages to find then last year!!!

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Only one more sleep:) wonder if eve Taylor will be there?

Well, what did everyone buy? :)

I didn't get! Gutted!! 😟😟😟

Was it good? I was going to go but couldn't afford the petrol from doonbeg up and down I always go to March one though but last year I got so ennoyed the ques were huge for the stands and normally gave up and walked away with nothing they didn't die down at all

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah it was good but it was pretty packed! I arrived at about 11.30 and it was really starting to fill up, having said that, I don't think we qued for more than 5 mins at any stand!

You didn't buy anything? Wish I could say the same haha

Ah I didn't get down to it all! Got my purse with cards nicked last week so no cards to buy anything with! Ah well!

I bought a new roo case to house all my makeup bits (I dont do nails mobile so use it for makeup instead), €25!! Absolute bargain! Picked up a few new Blank Canvas Brushes to add to my collection, a new Fab Eyebrow palette and a few other little bits! Bought nothing for the salon, my boss wasn't there so she can buy whatever she wants online.

Latest posts

Back