Professional Beauty??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Sorry to be bringing this up again..... But has anyone received their entry tickets yet for Excel this weekend????

They seem to be taking quite a long time, they would normally have arrived by now!!! Do you know if there are any problems with them getting out to us??

Sue x :sad:

i havent got mine but i dont actually remembr if i ordered them or just for the one in sept????
if they dont come ill just take that entry form that came in the post last week!

recieved mine in the post today. It was attached to the bottom of a letter so be careful you dont throw it without realising what it is, easily done i think.

i am competing and i have recieved entry badges for my model and myself

but i also registered online before id filled in my comp registration and stuff........ive had loads and loads of info abt the show sent to me but as yet on entry badge from online!....lol

Jess
xox

Me too
Sparklepink said:
i am competing and i have recieved entry badges for my model and myself

I am going on Sunday and have received a card that I take with me on the day to get my badges. This is however, through Essential nails, so might be different to the "normal" ticket system.

Lucy x

Thanks for replying everyone..... I was starting to panic...

I have receieved my competition badges, but my daughter has not received her show badges, so if they don't arrive, maybe she'll have to queue!!! Hope they arrive, but will stop panicking as there seem to be a few people in te same boat!!

Sue x

Do u get two tickets? I got to the confirmation page when i did it which showed the pass with my name on it but it didnt mention getting another one with it..

Or do i have to ask for another?

Thanx

I have got mine and my fiance's mum has also got hers and we only applied for them online on saturday night :)

i havent got mine but my ex fiance got his and he hasnt even requested a ticket

katielou said:
i havent got mine but my ex fiance got his and he hasnt even requested a ticket

You sure u never had them sent to his add? lol

Latest posts

Back